Fast Food Japanese Style
Step 1. Pick a dish, any dish! I'll go with number 38
Step 2. Feed the machine 680 Yen (Approx. A$8.50), press the 38 button and out comes a small piece of paper with Japanese writing on it.
Step 3. Hand the piece of paper over to the man in the restaurant and take a seat.
Step 4. In faster than you can say "Pho Tai", I'm slurping on undon noodles and tucking into rice with salmon, seaweed, fish roe & pickles. Hey it even looks like the plastic diplay model!
![]() | ![]() |
Step 2. Feed the machine 680 Yen (Approx. A$8.50), press the 38 button and out comes a small piece of paper with Japanese writing on it.
![]() |
Step 3. Hand the piece of paper over to the man in the restaurant and take a seat.
Step 4. In faster than you can say "Pho Tai", I'm slurping on undon noodles and tucking into rice with salmon, seaweed, fish roe & pickles. Hey it even looks like the plastic diplay model!
![]() |





<< Home