Jooly's European Escapade

"We’re all going on a summer holiday. No more working for a week or two. Fun and laughter on a summer holiday. No more worries for me and you. For a week or two. We’re going where the sun shines brightly. We’re going where the sea is blue. We’ve seen it in the movies. Now let’s see if it’s true. Everybody has a summer holiday Doing things they always wanted to. So we’re going on a summer holiday To make our dreams come true For me and you."

Monday, May 09, 2005

Paris the City of Luuuurve

After reading The Da Vinci Code I couldn't wait to go to Paris and visit all the sites mentioned in the novel, especially the Louvre. Paris is so much more than I expected. I fell in love... with Paris. Can't wait to go back there!

Paris skyline, Escargots, Sunset on the Seine


Eiffel Tower


The Louvre


Notre-Dame


Arc de Triomphe, Sacre-Coeur, Pantheon, Place de la Concorde